Monday, September 29, 2008

BOOTS!




These BOOTS are made for walkin... And that's just what Tia will Do... She's Gonna wear these BOOTS to the Homecoming Dance and there's nothin MoM can do.... Can you belive that?? We bought her the prettist shoes to wear with her homecoming dress.. And right before her friend (That's a boy) showed up she came down stairs holding her shoes. I told her you better hurry and get those shoes on before your friend (That's a boy) shows up... She said I aint wearin those shoes they'll hurt my feet and she pulled up her dress and there was the BOOTS!! I didn't have time to talk her into the shoes as the doorbell rang, Dad took a pic of tia and her friend (Never again allow a man to take a good pic..) and I had to pipe up and say Tia honey why don't you show your friend (That's a Boy) what you are wearing under your dress... She showed him the boots, he chuckled a minute and said "Well I Like Em." Even with the boots Tias looked so beautiful! We had her hair done up town and put in diamond-looking stones in her hair. We bought her a new necklace and earings that went really nice with her dress... And Tia and her friend (That's a Boy) looked so cute together.. He showed up wearing a shirt that matched her dress exactly! I'm not sure how that happend as he hadn't seen the dress.. He also brought her a crousage. I am hoping they can continue there frienship for a long time!

2 comments:

Terry Talbot said...

She was the most beautiful girl at the dance, boots or not....

Michelle said...

LOL! Too funny! My daughter went to the homecoming dance too and said girls usually wind up taking their shoes off so they're basically a waste of money (good excuse for pretty shoes if you ask me!) She went with girl-friends this year but last year....she went with "that boy"! LOL! Too funny reading your blog and realizing you say the same thing as us! LOL!