Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Baby Washcloths

If you have a baby you must make these Soft washcloths. I purchased a pack of baby washcloths at Khols and they were so rough, then I bought some at Walmart and they were soft but flimsy, so I took matters in my own hands and went to my sewing corner and whipped these up. I already had all the material so they cost nothing ;) All I did was cut 2 8x8 squares, 1 out of baby flannel and 1 from chenille. Put right sides together and sew leaving a couple inches to turn. Sew around the outside and your done!

3 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Fabulous idea! These look just comfty and cuddly and perfectly cute. Thanks for linking up to Baby Week at Oopsey Daisy!
~Alison

Brenda said...

What a great idea! I will have to make some for my niece-who just had a baby boy!
Thanks!

Aubrey said...

Thanks for the great idea...I needed some new, soft washclothes for our new baby. It was really fast, easy and inexpensive, too.