Monday, January 3, 2011

Hot Potato!!

Baked Potato Bag
Awhile back I bought this cute cow print bake potato bag! I have heard potato's turn out fluffy & perfect in these bags! I wanted to make a few for little gifts so I just used the one I bought as a pattern and they are super easy to make and great to use up some fabric scraps too. Just give with a 10lb bag of potatoes and your set. I thought these would make cute neighbor gifts for next year. I found some great instructions here at craftsanity.  ladybug-blessings, craftedition, tipjunkie, sewmuchado, somedaycrafts, sassysites


3 comments:

laurie said...

My friend just gave me one for Christmas..I love it!

Lisa said...

I love the baked potato bags! I use them all the time.

I found your blog through "Made By You Monday" and love it!

I'm your newest follower!

Stacey said...

ah I did not know if they worked or not. I am glad you posted this. I will have to make us some and then put some together for a hostess gift as well to keep on hand. Thanks for sharing!