Friday, January 21, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Yeah I finally finished something ;) I have no decorations for any Holiday besides Christmas and a few Halloween so I decided I should fix that little problem. I Love my new Hugs & Kisses Sign. I got my inspiration from this site ontheavenuelogan. I love all their wood crafts. They sell all kinds of Home Decor and Craft Kits too.

Linked to these sites: sassysites, fingerprintsonthefridge, 504main, deckthehalls, nv-craftenvy, iheartnaptime, craftomaniac, Keeping it Simple

7 comments:

Brenda said...

That is super cute!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

It turned out adorable! I like it on the white background... and the grassy moss stuff looks great with it too! Keep going... I love your projects!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

I love how it turned out... and I really like the white background! Keep going... I love your style!

Amanda said...

This is lovely, well done!

laurie said...

This is awesome! I don't have much for valentine decorations either.

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

This turned out super cute - love the heart and stuff around it.

Heidi said...

very cute!