Saturday, February 12, 2011

Rhodes Rolls Rock!

I got this recipe for these Buttery Breadsticks from Rhodes website and they are seriously the best breadsticks. Everyone knows that I'm not the best chef, so I am always trying to find ways to make delicious meals that I can't even mess up. These were such a good addition to the Homemade Pizza I made.

Ingredients


24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
garlic salt

Instructions

Roll each roll into a 6-inch rope. Place butter and cheese in shallow bowls. Dip each rope into butter and then into Parmesan cheese. Place breadsticks on an 11x17-inch sprayed baking sheet in 2 rows of twelve each. Sprinkle with garlic salt, if desired. Cover with plastic wrap.

2 comments:

laurie said...

Sounds simple and delicious...the kind of recipe I like!

Honey I'm Home Blog said...

Oh my goodness--looks so yummy--wish I could have a bite right now! It is an honor to have you as a follower on my blog! I'm hosting a great giveaway--all you have to do to enter is stop by & leave a comment on the giveaway post. My fingers are crossed for you.

Warmly, Michelle