Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CSN Stores Review

 

Little Tikes Cozy Coupe 30th Anniversary Tikes Patrol Ride-On

Little Tikes - 615795 - Ride-Ons Tikes Patrol 30th Anniversary Edition


I received this awesome opportunity to review a product from CSNStores.com. I chose this Little Tikes Police car for my 18 month old son. CSN was really great to work with. The car was originally out of stock so I waited a few days and they emailed me a notification that it was back in stock! I was very pleased with the ease of ordering and the checkout process. It arrived at my door within just a few days!! The assembly wasn't to hard. It did take about 1 hour total to put it together with my very handy husband. This little car is a BIG hit at my house! My little guy LOVES it! The day it arrived we got a big snow storm so it has became an indoor toy  for now! Jax will sit in it to eat, watch a movie and he plays all day long in it! I love the handle on the back and I am looking forward to many walks around the block with my Son and his FAVORITE toy ;) Here are some details ;)

Now this kid-powered car has a whole new look.

Features:

•Tikes patrol 30th Anniversary edition

•New features include removable floor and a handle on back for parent-controlled push rides

•Designed with a high seat back and storage in the rear

•An 'ignition switch' and an open-and-close gas cap

•Cozy rolls on rugged, durable tires, front wheels spin 360 degree

•Ages: 1 1/2 - 5 years

The Little Tikes Company, founded in 1970, is a multi-national manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, innovative children's products. In 1984 it became a part of Rubbermaid Incorporated, the world's largest leading-brand manufacturer of everyday use consumer and commercial durables. In 1999, Rubbermaid was acquired by Newell, Inc., making Little Tikes a part of Newell Rubbermaid. Little Tikes products are known for providing durable, imaginative and active fun. Products are manufactured in a wide variety of categories for young children, including infant toys, popular sports, play trucks, ride-on toys, sandboxes, activity gyms and climbers, slides, pre-school development, role-play toys, creative arts and juvenile furniture.
No monetary compensation was received for this review. We did receive a $30 gift code towards 1 item at CSN Stores. All opinions expressed are my own.

1 comment:

Terry Talbot said...

He is the funniest little guy ever. Love the way he chills out in the car...