Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Some Bunny Special


Easter Carrots!! I seen this idea on themoodyfashionista and knew I had to make some for Jax to give to some of his friends! I already had everything since my Mom bought him a case of Fish crackers then he decided he didn't like them anymore?? I'm sure he will change his mind again soon. I bought the cute Bunny stamp  from Michael's few years back in their dollar bin. It reads "Some Bunny Special" I bought the cone bags years ago online but you can also get them at Michael's.

Linked to: creationcorner, fingerprintsonthefridge, naptimecrafters, craftgoodies, sassysites, thecreativecrate

6 comments:

Brenda said...

CUTE IDEA! I would love to make some for my Nursery kids! Thanks for sharing!

Connie said...

super cute Idea!! I am coming to you from naptime crafters. I am happy to be your newest follower. Please stop by for book club or blog design if you're interested--connie, measuredbytheheart.blogspot.com

Emilee said...

This is great! I am forever looking for something that's not too sweet for the holidays! I hate adding to the mountain of junk they all get!
Ps found you from Nap Time Crafters!

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

What a fun idea!

Holli said...

My aunt used to give these to us as kids, but she used orange jellybeans and tied it to a little stuffed bunny. Sounds like a good Easter tradition now that i think of it.

slovelady said...

I found your link on The Creative Crate - Very cute idea!