Friday, February 13, 2009

My Valentines Challenge...

I love a good challenge... So a few days ago I decided I wanted to make this Valentines Day a memorable one.. In the 15 years Ted & I have been married I can honestly only remember a few items he has bought me for Valentines... Like 5 years ago he bought me a ceiling fan for the house we were renting...While we were building our new house?? or the new vacuum, or the new furniture set we bought in the month of February, Or my favorite last year he decided that he was going to buy us a new bedroom set for Christmas... By the time the stupid furniture store finally delivered it, it became my Valentines Day Gift. Now I'm not sayin I am ungrateful. I adore my Husband but lets face it, Men think differently than women... So back to the Challenge. I love handmade gifts, I would much rather receive something from someones heart than something from Walmart... So I told Ted this year I was challenging him to make me something homemade for Valentines Day & he only had $10 bucks to do it. I also would do the same. You should have seen the look on his face it was PRICELESS!! Stay tuned..

2 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't wait to see what both of you come up with! That's a great challenge! Good luck! I will stay tuned!

Staci @ Designing and Motherhood said...

Hi. My name is Staci. I checked out your blog today. My husband and I try these type of challenges for B-days too. I like a challenge and love to bargin shop! Feel free to check out my blog too. I am into thrify fun too. Take care, Staci