Thursday, February 17, 2011

What's on Our Menu this Week?

So a couple of months ago I decided to be a little more organized and start planning a Menu every week. I have always struggled in the cooking department and it seemed like we were always eating the same stuff over and over. I am also going to cook atleast 1 new recipe a week and I am putting together a recipe binder to keep everything together.  So here's my Menu board so I can keep track of what I will be cooking ;) Here is what was on our menu this week.

Monday: Steak, Baked Potatoes & Stuffed Spinach Mushrooms
Tuesday: Hoagie Sandwiches and fruit
Wednesday: Chicken Rice Taco's
Thursday: Manicotti
Friday: Cheddar Ritz Chicken & Broccoli 
Saturday: Spagetti & Rhodes Breadsticks
Sunday:  Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup & Cornbread

Linked to: houseofhepworths, somewhatsimple, lindseyscraftlist, creationcorner, nv-craftenvy

5 comments:

laurie said...

Love the board! off to check out the recipes!

Renee said...

You are so organized...I should follow your example! I love how you have your menu with the recipes we can click on...thanks!

Lindsey said...

I love the menu board. I have to keep a menu, otherwise we end up eating out way too often! Thanks for linking! :)

Aubrie said...

Thanks for linking back to my recipe. I am so glad you liked the chicken :o) Everyone in our family just loves it!

Aubrie

http://amamab.blogspot.com

Doreen said...

I agree that it is hard to be creative with cooking dinner every night! I finally set up binders with recipes I've collected over the years from magazines, online and my Mom. A binder for desserts, entrees, vegetable dishes and salads, etc. Now all I have to do is put in tabs and label the binders. always something to do.