Monday, September 12, 2011

Construction Party

For my 2 year olds Birthday Party we decided to do a Construction theme. Everything was easy to decorate as we just stuck to the Orange, Yellow & Black Colors.



 Cat dump truck filled with ice to chill the drinks!
 Chocolate Suckers in a Flower Pot.
 Chocolate Tools, Hard Hats & table cloth made to look like a road.
Applique Dump truck shirt I made & the Handsome Birthday Boy!
And the Awesome cake! I first seen this on Ucreate.com and knew this would be the perfect cake for Jax's party. So I send a picture to my Mom & she had it made for us!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

What an awesome party for your little man- great job!!

I featured this on my "things I like Thursday" post today. Come & check it out:

http://craftingandcreativity.blogspot.com/2011/09/things-i-like-thursday-12.html

laurie said...

What an awesome Birthday party..looks like so much fun!