Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home is Where the Haunt is...



I finished my First Quilt!! This Quilt is called Home is Where the Haunt is... We have this Awesome Quilt Shop in our town called "My Girlfriend's Quilt Shop". They always have the most Beautiful Quilts & Fabric. The Girls that work there are so friendly & helpful! I want to make everything in there!! I feel like I have learned soo much going to their classes & doing their Mystery Quilts. I can see this is going to be very addicting!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! You're such a talented! :D

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

Oh my gosh...it's been a while since I have been blog stalking! I absolutely love this... I wish I was a great sewer... but maybe with some classes I could learn a thing or two!